Education experts say we learn and remember things better if we have a chance to do and interact rather than just reading. Why not apply this on your Web site? Give your Web site visitors plenty of things to do at your web site and this will make them remember you and stay longer!
Allow your audience to fill out a form, play interactive games, see video clips, buy e-books, sign your guest book, etc.
If you need help making your Web site more attractive - contact email@example.com
Have a good weekend.
Use this list of the key qualities of a successful leader to measure your progress toward excellence in L E A D E R S H I P .
L eading by example
A dding value
Leading by Example
To be a successful leader, you must be able to recognise your own strengths and weaknesses, as these will filter down through your organisation.
Your energy will act as an irresistible magnet to others.
Seek to add value to everyone and everything you touch and you'll not only be seen as an excellent leader, you'll also build outstanding loyalty and increased business.
It's not how hard you work but the way you work that makes the difference. Good leaders resist the temptation to do what's easiest at the expense of what's a priority. They have also learned the discipline of letting go of things that can prevent them achieving their goals.
Are you empowering yourself and others? Self-empowerment comes from developing the ability to recognise the things you're doing or not doing that cause a situation you're not happy with and then taking responsibility for doing something about it.
Never underestimate the difference you can make by being generous with appropriate praise and recognition. Recognition is a powerful tool that can result in enhanced self-esteem and improved performance.
Are you developing your skills, constantly learning more about your products and business? Are you keeping up with the new technologies? Are you encouraging your team to continue their education? The more skills you have, the more you can lead others.
Always be honest in all matters.
A good leader is not at the mercy of people and events around them. There is great freedom in relinquishing the belief that others control our lives. Treasure your independence.
The most successful leaders know that leadership is a privilege, not a right, a chance to serve others and help them develop their true potential.
The following words have the power to make people take action. Consider them next time you try to promote something:
1. Fast: People want fast results, fast delivery, fast support, fast reply, fast ordering, etc. All of us value our time as well as our money.
2. Guaranteed: People want to be assured they are not risking their hard earned money buying your product/services.
3. Limited: People want to own or receive things that are exclusive or rare because they are considered to be more valuable.
4. Easy: People want easy ordering, easy instructions, easy to use, easy payments, etc.
5. Testimonial: People want to see believable proof before they buy your product. It should be reputable and specific proof.
6. New: People want new products or services that will improve their life like new information, technology, results, etc.
7. Special: People want to find bargains and items at special price.
If you have not yet registered for our 'Online Tools for your E-Business Success' Seminar yet, there is only a few spaces available. It is on Tuesday at 10am at Novotel Northbeach Wollongong.
If you would like to attend you can click the above link or you can call our office on (02) 42 843600.
We look forward to seeing you there.
At CleverLink, we have the pleasure of helping many clients sell Online.
What we normally suggest our Clients to do is to charge a minimum shipping fee for a larger order.
This is a great way to motivate people to buy more.
If you can do better than that - why not give your customers free shipping?
If you can't afford that, you can give free shipping to customers who buy over a certain dollar amount to raise profits.
You could also charge other businesses for inserting ads into your product.
This will make up for your free shipping losses.
Another idea is that if you sell a gift voucher, you can charge less if your Client selects E-voucher.
Your benefit is that you don't have to do anything! Our program can deposit the money in your bank account and then sends the E-voucher. Isn't this a great way to make money?
See this Web site as an example http://www.massageandbeautycruise.com.au
By the way - our 'Useful Online Tools for your Business Success' Seminar is quickly approaching. If you would like to attend, please do so by clicking the above link. We look forward to seeing you there.
1. Don't load your web site with too much high tech jargon. Your visitors may miss your whole sales message.
2. Don't use unnecessary words or phrases on your site. Cut the 'dead wood' - make every word count!
3. Don't assume that every reader will completely understand your message. Use descriptive words and examples to get your point across.
4. Don't write your strongest point or benefit only once. Repeat it at least twice to make sure people don't miss it.
5. Don't push all your words together : Busy people will always skim, so use plenty of headings.
And don't forget sub headings to make sure they don't miss the important points.
6. Don't let the selling words and phrases go unnoticed. Highlight important words and phrases with colour , bolding , italics , underlining , etc.
Remember to use hyperlinks to link to other sections of your Web site!
7. Don't forget to use words that create emotion. Try describing examples in ways the reader can see, hear or touch. This allows your reader to create a picture in their mind and builds a greater interest in what you are saying.
You might agree with me that remembering all your passwords and Personal Identification Number (PIN) these days can be a nightmare! Why not create a file that contains all your passwords and confidential information and then protect it with a single password?
Sounds like a good idea? Here are the instructions on how to make it happen
1. Start a new word document. You can be as creative as you like. Feel free to create tables, add pictures, etc. Add all the information you need in the document.
2. Once you are finished, Go to File ==> Save As. You will see a dialog box.
Select Tools ==> General Options (RHS of the dialog box).
3. In the Password to Open box, type in the password that is required to open the file. In the password to Modify box, type in the password required to modify the document .
You can have the same password for both if you like.
4. Select OK. Re-enter the same password in the Re-enter password boxes.
5. Close the document and test by trying to re-open the file.
CleverLink also recommends that you protect all your confidential documents.
Not only will it give you peace of mind, it also protects your business information from data theft and viruses that can send your documents to other people without you even knowing about it! Protecting your confidential information is essential in today's environment.
Give it a go. It is very easy.
1) Realise your value. Don't sell yourself short
2) Value your time - understand the difference between efficiency and effectiveness.
Doing the right thing is more important than doing things the right way.
3) Don't reinvent the wheel. Copy genius. Study successful people and learn from them. Follow checklist number 2
4) Take action. Don't wait until everything is right - take the first action and let the universe help you to manifest the rest...
5) Don't quit too soon. Successful people are successful because they failed ten times more than most people, and then kept going.
6) Take care of yourself - you need YOU to make things happen. When your mind and your body don't collaborate - nothing gets done!
By Maria Cristina Zacaria