Do you need help getting your book printed?
CleverLink offer a flexible and comprehensive book production service. We can help you with one or two elements, or manage the production from start to finish, ensuring you receive a professional, attractive, retail & library ready product.
Our production services include:
Contact us on 1300 721 837 or email
to discuss your requirements or obtain an obligation free quote!
Rachel Flannery & Camtu Pham
Thanks very much to Cleverlink for your efforts in the preparation and printing of my novel 'Made in Australia'. I was hoping for a professional product, and the finished book is, if anything, better than I expected.
Thanks for your advice and encouragement through cover design, proof reading, typesetting, printing and delivery.
I've had experience in the film industry, but little in book publishing, so I was looking for someone to take a raw manuscript and turn it into a book which could hold its own on any shelf.
I'm happy that we've done that.
Perhaps, though, the thing I most appreciated from Cleverlink was the constant contact and ready availability. My emails were always answered and I never felt I was 'out of the loop'.
Our Book production services for Publishers (We welcome local and international publishers!)
1. Cover Design
CleverLink has experience in typography and layout. We can help you with typesetting. We can help you to create guidelines or simply follow your ready-made guidelines. We can do pure text, insert existing images or create fresh images to suit the theme of the book.
- We can typeset foreign languages or complex formulas
- We have a definitive Adobe type library and Truetype fonts.
As an author and publisher myself, I can understand the pleasure and pressure you experience! As you know, satisfaction and success as a publisher depends on a number of foundation steps. My good news for you is: we have a great pool of talent that can help you to reduce your workload and boost your success.
Let us know your specifications (paper stock, format, print run etc.) for the books you intend to publish, and we'll make you a package deal offer. Note: We can print your book in Australia, Asia, USA and Europe.
4. Delivery and Distribution:
In working with our printing partners, we can deliver your books anywhere in Australia or around the world.Â We can deliver in bulk to your stores or distribute them to your or distributors. The choice is yours!
Message to publishers
Camtu Pham (Author and publisher Aim High Fly Fast), has successfully managed at least ten titles from book cover design, typesetting to printing.
Message to authors and authors to be!
Well, congratulations! You have finished or nearly finished writing your book and have begun the next exciting stage - welcome to the world of publishing!
Being an author myself, I know your book is especially close to your heart. You've worked hard and you feel the power and know the satisfaction of using your gifts to create something meaningful. To see your thoughts in print is truly priceless.
I am here with my team to help you see your creation edited, typeset, covered and ready to go! So please, give us a call on 1300 721 837 or fill out an enquiry form.
We look forward to the opportunity of working with you!
Managing Director & Author of Aim High Fly Fast
To Self-publish or Not to Self-publish:
These days publishing companies have less money and less staff than they used to and this makes them even more rigid about what they take on.
After looking at your options, you might decide that self-publishing will work best for you and your book. And of course, having this kind of control over your own work means you choose:
- Exactly when you launch
- Who you sell to and for how much
- To retain full copyright & that means all profits
- To keep control of marketing & distribution
- To have the final say on design (and so you should - after all, you created it!)
Imagine having your book shelf-ready and your finger in both pies?
You've arranged a media press release, invited anyone who's anyone to the launch and you've approached book stores in your area (pie No 1) all while you continue to offer it up to major publishing houses (pie No 2). Whether you self-publish or not, your book is much more likely to be picked up by a publisher if it is polished and ready to go.
Work Smart & avoid the headache!
There is quite a bit of detail in publishing and if you've never done it on your own before it can be not only daunting, but easy to get wrong. CleverLink will guide the production of your book to make sure everything is covered and none of your hard won resources are wasted. We can even help you sell your books online.
- Cover Design: our design team consistently comes up with unique and inspired designs.
- Typesetting: This needs to be done by an experienced professional to ensure the text and images appear as you expect, once it is printed.
- Printing & binding: You may never have seen a badly printed or bound book you don't want to the first to be yours!
- Layout: The setting out your images and your text has a big effect on readability.
- Editing & proofreading: Editing will ensure your work is smooth and reader friendly. The proofreading is done after typesetting to catch inconsistencies before going to print
- ISBN & Barcode: Important if you want to sell through retail outlets even libraries won't take your work without a barcode!
- CIP (Cataloguing in Publication): This info goes on the same page as the publishing information in the first pages of your book. The library will require this and it also tells distributors, retailers how to catalogue your work.
- CAL (Copyright Agency Limited): This agency provides some protection, should you have your work plagiarised etc.
Printing: Be prepared & save
CleverLink can print your book! We have done this for many authors such as Neville Lake, Carol O'Halloran, Russell Kelly, etc.
Service is very important to us and in order to provide our best quote for you quickly, it's very important that we find out the requirements for your book. If you would like a quote that includes printing, we will ask you for the following information:
- the size of your book: height & width in mm or A5, A4, B, C
- the number of pages:
- the paper stock: we can advise you on this
- quantity of books you want printed:
Cleverlink can manage the entire project including book cover design, layout of the book, cartoons, barcode and ISBN, editing and proof reading, etc.
Note that our managing director, Camtu Pham, is a self-published author. She has successfully launched her book Aim High Fly Fast and looks forward to helping you with your project. Camtu is surrounded by talented team that can help you in each area of book production (design, editing, proofreading, typesetting & printing). We look forward to help you with your book soon.
Please visit our Portfolio for further examples of our work, or contact us on 1300 721 837 to arrange an appointment with us or just fill in our enquiry form and we will get back to you.
Message to publishers
As an author and publisher myself, I can understand the pleasure and pressure you have as a publisher! Satisfaction and success of a publisher depends on lots of foundation steps. My good news for you is: we have a great pool of talent that can help you to reduce your workload and boost your success.
Camtu Pham (Author and publisher Aim High Fly Fast).
Successfully, managed at least ten other books from book cover design, typesetting to printing.
Our Book production services to publishers and we welcome local and international publishers!
- Cover design
See our cover design services an example of our work
- Pre-press: CleverLink has experience in typography and layout. We can help you with typesetting. We can help you to create guidelines or simply follow your ready mad guidelines. We can do pure text or inserted existing images or even create fresh image to suit the theme of the bookOur specialty is typesetting in English but we can also help you with foreign languages. We can type also most complicated formulas. We have a definitive Adobe type library and Truetype fonts.
- Printing: Let us know your specification (type of paper, format, printing run etc.) of the books you intend to publish, and we'll make an offer for printing them. We can print your book in Australia, Asia, USA and Europe)
- Delivery and Distribution: In working with our printing partners, we can deliver your books anywhere in Australia or around the world. We can deliver in bulk to your stores or distribute them to your or distributors. The choice is yours!