Author Ann Villiers Publisher Partners In Meeting
ISBN 0 9579718 0 X
Gorgeous Daring Dames is a book for women who want to step forward, speak up and reach out. Based on knowing how our beliefs and fears affect our work, family, money and health choices, this book shows you how thinking like a Daring Dame opens the door to possibility.
Gorgeous Daring Dames offers practical, tested ideas so you can:
* gain clarity about who you are and where you re heading.
* understand the power of words and be more influential
* reduce misunderstandings and get along better with people
* build your courage and confidence
* expand your choices about money and being healthy
* build long-lasting well-being
The book profiles sixteen Australian women from the national capital region. Ranging in age from teenagers to sexagenarians, they share the beliefts that enabled them to take charge, tackle challenges and make things happen.