Position Available: Graphic / Web page Designer (not programmer)
Position type: Freelance graphic designer or Casual (Work at CleverLink office or from home – flexible hours)
Start date: May 2008
Number of Hours per week: Negotiable with the suitable person
Rate: Negotiable with the suitable person
CleverLink is a leading ICT company based in Corrimal , Australia . We help organisations with their Web sites and graphic design needs. Go to our Web site www.cleverlink.com.au to view our portfolio & company profile.
Are you a motivated and talented graphic / web designer? Do you want to see your creativity and innovative work on businesses' Web pages and brochures and at the same time gain a great sense of achievement? Do you want to work for one of the top 34 ICT companies in Australia ? Do you want to have the flexibility to work in your own environment and in your own hours? Do you want to work in a supportive and team based environment with lots of room to develop your skills? If you do, then we would like to hear from you!
The graphic/web designer will be responsible for 2 key areas:
- Consult with CleverLink project managers and/or clients to establish the overall look and design in order to meet the needs of the projects;
- Design new Web sites and be able to enhance existing Web sites.
- Use existing photos as part of web designing.
- Select appropriate royalty free pictures to enhance the look and feel of Web sites.
Graphic Design: Logos, Business Cards, Post Cards, Brochures
- Be able to come up with innovative concepts for logos and other design needs
- Use existing photos to produce brochures
- TAFE or Uni qualification in digital design or equivalent experience and training
- Evidence of creative ability as demonstrated by portfolio
- Ability to come up with creative and professional designs. At CleverLink – We prefer having a “clean design” for all our projects. Please go to our portfolio for ideas http://www.cleverlink.com.au/resource/portfolio/index.shtml
- Ability to meet deadlines and work both independently and in collaboration with others.
- Ability to use colours effectively
- Excellent visual communicator!
- Have talent, dedication, creative ability to utilise colours to develop original ideas
- Have an understanding of the fundamentals of visual communication and design, including colour theory, composition and iconography (the use of symbols); knowledge of image processing tools
- Ability to create various styles of visual images
Experience in using any of the following softwares: Photoshop, Illustrator, Pagemaker, Acrobat, Freehand, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Indesign.
Please contact the director of CleverLink, Camtu Pham, on 4284 3600 or 0416 253837 if you have any questions. More information about CleverLink is available on www.cleverlink.com.au
You can send your portfolio to CleverLink at email@example.com (no more than 4 MB please)